AKG C1000S small-diaphram condenser microphone
- Cardioid & Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Pre-Polarized Design
- Gold-Sputtered Capsule Housing
- Switchable 10 dB Pad
- Switchable Low-Cut Filter at 80 Hz
- Three Frequency-Response Settings
- Powered by Phantom or Two AA Batteries
- 120-Hour Battery Life
The C1000 S from AKG is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern designed for recording, live-sound, ENG and video-production applications with vocals and instruments. Using the included polar-pattern converter accessory, the microphone can be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid to reduce feedback when used on stage. The presence-boost adapter offers three discrete frequency settings to add clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
A switchable low-cut filter at 80 Hz helps reduce rumble or wind noise, and a switchable 10 dB pad enables distortion-free recording of very loud sound sources associated with proximity miking. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours.
Featuring a pre-polarized design encased in a sturdy metal chassis, a gold-sputtered microphone capsule housing and gold-plated XLR pins, this microphone is well suited for mobile applications such as broadcast and interviews, even in high-humidity environments.
The C1000 S comes with a stand adapter, a foam windscreen and a microphone bag.
- Presence-boost adapter offers three discrete frequency settings to add clarity to speech and instrument sounds
- Polar-pattern converter allows microphone pattern to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid
- Pre-polarized design, gold-sputtered microphone-capsule housing and gold-plated XLR pins make this microphone well suited for portable applications and high-humidity environments
- Switchable low-cut filter at 80 Hz to reduce rumble or wind noises which may cause distortion at low frequencies.
- Switchable 10 dB pad to enable distortion-free recording of very loud sound sources in proximity miking
- If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours
- Sturdy metal chassis and specialized mic clip to keep microphone securely attached to stands
- AKG C1000 S Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone