Turbosound M10 speaker (600 Watt 2 Way 10" Full Range)
600 Watt 2 Way 10" Full Range Powered Loudspeaker with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology for Portable PA and Installation Applications
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- High excursion 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Converging elliptical waveguide provides wide dispersion and excellent pattern control
- Speech/music switch featuring optimised equalisation for voice or music applications
- Switchable 100 Hz high pass filter for subwoofer integration
- Lightweight composite enclosure with black finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 600-Watt full range MILAN M10 is a portable 10" two-way powered loudspeaker featuring: two independent input channels with Mic and Line Inputs, selectable via a Mic/Line switch; a two-band master EQ (Bass, Treble); intelligent Limiting; and a Mix Out function for connecting additional powered loudspeakers for easy system expansion.
Designed for both portable and permanent install applications, the M10’s discrete inputs are each equipped with balanced, combination ¼ " jack/ XLR connectors and a Level control, making them ideally suited for a wide range of music sources, from low-impedance microphones, acoustic guitars and keyboards – to mp3 players and mixing consoles.
600-Watt Output Power
With its 600 Watts of pristine digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (two amplifiers per speaker system), the M10 delivers high-resolution sound that brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, TURBOSOUND has gone the extra distance – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for impeccable signal integrity.