Turbosound M18B Powered Subwoofer
2200 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer with KLARK TEKNIK Technology for Portable PA and Installation Applications
- Band pass powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,200 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- High excursion 18" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Bass boost and polarity switch for accurate low frequency system integration
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 36 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
The 2,200-Watt MILAN M18B is a powered portable band pass 18" subwoofer that is designed for maximum bass extension for both portable and permanent install applications. M18B’s discrete inputs are equipped with balanced, combination ¼ " jack/XLR connectors and a shared Level control, making them ideal for a wide range of music sources, from mixing consoles, low impedance microphones, guitars and keyboards.
Bandpass enclosures are extremely efficient, creating maximum bass output within a specific frequency range by increasing the acoustic load presented to the driver. The low distortion bandpass design utilised in the M18B reinforces the bass musical instrument frequencies, and steep cut-off slopes ensure an effective acoustic transition for use with MILAN Series full-range loudspeakers. A typical application could consist of an M18B providing the low-frequency bass extension for one, or two MILAN Series top cabinets.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide 2,200 Watts of output power with incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.